Find me here

Hi there & thanks for visiting my blog ! I hope you will like what you see !

Interested in seeing more ? Simply click on the links below (or the small buttons in the upper right corner) to see my other profiles and pages !

dinsdag 17 mei 2016

 photo post-mark.png

Personalized postcards

And here's another post from me already !! I seem to be on a roll lately ... LOL !

After the greeting cards I've made over in the weekend, I decided I wanted to create some personalized postcards as well !

I don't know about you, but for me, it is kind of hard to find postcards online or in shops that really express what I want to say or send to my friends. The ones I've made so far are general ones that can be used for multiple occasions, but I hope and plan to make more in the future 😄.

Below are some samples of what I have created so far :




I really wonder what you think of them and which one is your personal favorite ?

And which quote would you like to have on your postcards ?

As always, comments and feedback on my posts are very much appreciated ❤️

Thanks for looking and have a lovely day !

Love & hugs,
xoxo
Coco Mojo


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, they are so beautiful! I like "Be yourself" :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I really love them and I love the one saying "Be the reason that someone smiles today". I don't have much money right now, but I have your shops in my favorites and will for sure come back when I have the money for it :)! Until then I follow your blog and see your facebook posts <3.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the "be yourself " card and the " be the reason someone smiles today". Lovely cards ❤

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. My favorite is the one that says "Be the reason someone smiles today". That one is so bright and colorful and I love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love the one that says "Be the reason someone smiles today". It's so bright and colorful and I just love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme