Find me here

Hi there & thanks for visiting my blog ! I hope you will like what you see !

Interested in seeing more ? Simply click on the links below (or the small buttons in the upper right corner) to see my other profiles and pages !

woensdag 29 juni 2016

 photo post-mark.png

Greeting card - Thinking of you



Hi again !

It has been a while again since I've posted here, but today I am back with a new card to share !

I had a couple of die-cuts left from the ones I had printed a couple of weeks ago (I still have some leftovers now !). If you have missed my Instagram post, you can see what I am talking about here.

Because I usually don't have a lot of inspiration to start making a card, I was looking for some ideas online that I could use as samples. 
By doing so, I came across the lift challenge blog and totally liked their current challenge

This is the card that was to be "lifted" as they call it 😄



And below are some pictures of what I came up with ...




I hope I'll be able to make someone happy with it !

I've used the green lined paper from a Folia paper block and the die-cuts are vector graphics that I have downloaded from freepik.com and that I have cut out with my brother Scan'n Cut. I've also used a craft tag and did some faux-stitching on the borders with my white Signo Uniball gel pen.

To try and embellish things a little bit more, I adhered a doily to the top of the tag and added some blue and white pearls to give it a bit extra interest ...

So, that was it for today, I hope to be back soon with more cards to share !

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day !!
Love & hugs,
Coco Mojo



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Coco! How nice that you find our challenge, and, do you like 'lifting'? ;-)
    I like what you did with the card, and make it your own.
    Nice colors and pictures you used. Thank you for joining us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Cornelie ! Thanks for your lovely comment ! This card was so easy to make, just because I did not have to think about a lay-out or sketch ! So, yes, definitely, I do like "lifting" cards and I even plan to scroll through older blog posts and make some more cards by looking at samples of all the previous challenges !

      Verwijderen
  2. Glad to hear you like "lifting" as we call it in the Netherlands. So happy our case card gave you inspiration and what a lovely card yours turned out to be! Love the blue birdies, flower and leaves. Thanks for joining us at the Liftchallenge and hope to see you again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme