Find me here

Hi there & thanks for visiting my blog ! I hope you will like what you see !

Interested in seeing more ? Simply click on the links below (or the small buttons in the upper right corner) to see my other profiles and pages !

maandag 16 mei 2016

 photo post-mark.png

Thank you & Greeting cards

After having invested quite a lot of time in creating stickers to use on my envelopes and writing paper, I felt it was time for something else ...

Greeting cards was what I had in mind. A YouTube movie by Create the Cut had inspired me to make some of my own. For most of my designs I am using vector graphics by freepik.com. They have a huge selection to choose from and besides vectors, they also offer lots of photographs and PSD downloads. On top of that, the graphics are free for personal and commercial use ❤️.

This is what I have created today :



Greeting Cards



They are A6 in size, so they fit perfectly into a regular C6 envelope 😄

I can't wait to enclose some in my letters ! The inside leaves plenty of room to write a personal message to my friends !


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again ! 

Comments and feedback are always very much appreciated ❤️

Love & hugs,
Coco Mojo


1 opmerking:

  1. They look really awesome :)! I never know what to use "Thank you" cards for but they look so always that I could see myself send one just because <3.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme